GT Mission Statement
“A Friendly Association for English Speakers in France”
The Get Together Association was founded in 1989 as a structure to welcome, promote networking and arrange meetings and events, principally for those who are able to speak English, within France.
The current aims and objectives of the Association are, as at 2009:
1. Providing an environment, to enable members to make new friends, network and gather information useful to them and their life in France.
2. To organise, patronise, or contribute to activities, social events, public and private, that are in-line with the overall wishes of the majority of the membership. To circulate this information, either via the Get Together Website or the monthly Newsletter.
3. To assist, where possible, members to integrate and participate in the social life of France.
4. To consult continually with members, making best endeavours to ensure the overall direction of the Association is in accordance with members’ wishes and needs.
5. To develop and grow the membership of the Association, over time & in-line with the majority of members’ wishes.
6. To ensure the smooth running of the Association, via the Committee and in accordance with the overall wishes of the membership.
From the GT President & Committee
Our mission statement is available, please click the PDF below.